- Active Players: Throughout the entire season each team must have 1 active member playing
- Subs may be used at any time during the season.
- If you use a sub, notify the opposing team and the commissioner prior to your match
- Subs must have an established handicap set by an existing USGA or NCGA or BNFGC system
- BNFGC handicaps are set by having 3 nine hole rounds scored and attested by the commissioner
- A team player playing without his partner or a substitute for his partner shall be assessed a 10% penalty on his non-playing partner’s scorecard. This is called ‘ghosting’ The 10% penalty is levied on the total handicap plus par with the total score being distributed over the nine holes with regard to hole difficulty
****NOTE: For teams with more than 2 players, the highest handicap player will be used to compute the 10% penalty.